Leonard Pace is a master trainer, coach, exercise science presenter and teacher. Pace has presented as guest speaker around the world, ranging from the Middle East to California. His expertise is hailed throughout New York City and presented at both Adelphi and Dowling College. Pace’s extensive work has reshaped and redefined the lives of athletes in all disciplines, ages, sports, and post-rehabilitation recovery patients. Personal trainer certification schools currently practice his exercise science teachings. Pace studied and follows the principles of industry giants such as Dr. Bob Otto, Paul Chek, Gary Gray, Mike Boyle, Martin Rooney, Jeff Martone, Grey Cook, Valery Fedorenko, Dr. Jack Barnathan, Juan Carlos Santana, Dr. Mike Clark and Tom Purvis.
· Adolescent Exercise and Motivational Therapist for Phoenix houses of Long Island
· Master Level Trainer for New York Sports Clubs,
· Faculty Instructor and International Fitness Presenter for East Coast Instructor Training School and ECA.
· Head Trainer and Director of Education for Synergy Fitness Clubs.
· Master trainer and director of education for Gold’s Gyms of Suffolk County Long Island.
· Performance Enhancement Coach with the Parisi Speed School
· CPR / First Aid Instructor, American Red Cross
· Founding Member of the USA Master Trainers Association
CERTIFICATION SCHOOLS AND PROGRAMS
Crossfit Certified Level 1
Crossfit Kettle bell Instructor
USA Weightlifting Sports Performance Coach
AKC Kettlebell Lifting Coach
KBC certified Kettlebell Instructor
BS (Bachelor of Science) Adelphi University Physical Education, Exercise Science & Exercise Physiology
MFS (Master Fitness Science) International Sports Science Association
CSCS (Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist) National Strength and Conditioning Association
HFI (Health Fitness Instructor) American College of Sports Medicine
RTS (Resistance Training Specialist) Focus on Fitness
CHEK Level 2 CHEK Institute – Corrective High Performance Exercise Kinesiology
CGB (Certified Golf Bio-Mechanic) CHEK Institute
PES (Performance Enhancement Specialist) National Academy of Sports Medicine
PACE Performance, power athletics and corrective exercise company, is Long Island’s premiere health and wellness company.
Cutting Edge Personal Training
Strength and Conditioning
Health and Wellness Products
If you are interested in booking Lenny Pace or Coach Lombardi for your next event, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org